The AegisFlow workflow is free, but it does require quite a bit of setup, as most AI tools do. If you don't want to deal with downloading 200gb of source files from dozens of github repos, etc, then I can send you a portable copy of ComfyUI/AegisFlow on a 256gb Micro SD that you can plug in, start a bat file, and get to work right away on any Windows PC that fits the specs!
The installation comes with:
- Portable Install of ComfyUI and its dependencies
- The most current AegisFlow workflows for SDXL and SD 1.X
- A collection of Checkpoints, LoRAs, Embeddings, and more for SD 1.5 and SD XL
- Thorough usage documentation
- Example input images for ControlNet Operation
The drives I use vary based on availability, but I use name-brand manufacturers (Kingston, Sandisk, Samsung, etc).
I have switched to MicroSD as I believe that the MicroSD format is more useful for many folks than USB sticks (being usable in cameras, drones, phones etc.) should you choose to copy AF over to your main drive (recommended) and then repurpose the MSD., It is also easier/environmentally less impacting to mail and less likely to be damaged in transit.
A 256GB USB MicroSD with a Portable Install of ComfyUI and its dependencies, as well as a number of extras and of course workflows for SD XL and 1.5